WHAT IS A DENTURE?
A denture is a removable prosthesis that can be put in and taken out, its main function is to replace missing teeth.
A partial prosthesis is one in which the patient keeps some of his teeth and from these can be attached or hooked the dental prosthesis.
A complete denture is when all or most of the teeth of the jaw are missing.
The chewing function of food is essential for good digestion, the replacement of these teeth provides aesthetics and support to the lip and cheek. As well as safety.
What are dentures made of?
Regarding the materials used to make them, they can be made of different materials, mostly or entirely resin or have a metallic structure inside.
- Restoration: Its main advantage is the restoration of missing teeth.
- No surgical intervention: In reality, there is no surgical intervention for this treatment.
- Maintenance: It is easy to maintain, as it only needs to be refilled or cleaned from time to time.
- Economy: Dentures are economical solutions compared to other types of fixed prostheses.
When to get dentures?
- When all or several teeth are missing and there are medical reasons that contraindicate the placement of dental implants.
- When there are some remaining teeth, but they do not provide sufficient support or we do not want to wear them down to make a fixed prosthesis on the remaining teeth.
- For economic reasons, as it is the most affordable solution.
At Nakeji Dental we have the best dentists in Tijuana, each one committed to your dental health.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!
Leave the care of your teeth in the hands of our experts.